Raise money for Scientists in School
Step it Up for Science, help raise funds to provide Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) enrichment for children across Canada!
Scientists in School's classroom and community workshops provide opportunities for kids to discover the wonders of STEM, whether they are dissecting owl pellets like biologists, or building bridges like engineers. Kids are truly the scientists at the heart of every workshop, discovering, exploring, and investigating.
Help us raise $24,000 so that we can deliver more free STEM workshops to children from coast-to-coast.
Scientists in School believes that every child in Canada should have access to high quality hands-on STEM learning activities. Your donation to Scientists in School will bring free STEM workshops to schools and community groups in low-income, rural and remote locations.
What do donations mean to us and young scientists?
- $27 helps us pack neat goodies into mini science bags, one for each student in the class
- $52 helps us buy the materials for those mini science bags -- from salt to string to soap to stir sticks -- so each student can experiment
- $300 helps us deliver a hands-on interactive workshop for a whole classroom
- $6,500 enables us to Adopt-a-School, delivering hands-on workshops to every class and student in a low-income school
- $12,000 helps us develop a new curriculum-aligned workshop
Every donation makes a difference for young scientists!
Let's Step it Up for Science, together!
We Stepped it Up for Science!
|Nov 14||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Nov 08||Janet Martin||$54.63|
|Nov 07||Michael and Cathy R||$108.31|
|Nov 04||Janet Chessell||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 31||Jackie D||$33.16|
|Oct 31||Dan Adirim||$350.00|
|Oct 29||Chris & Erin Engler||$108.31|
|Oct 29||The Whitfields||$100.00|