Salomon Coast Mountain Trail Running (CMTR) hosts quality, challenging, professionally-run trail events in world class destinations around Vancouver's North Shore and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Run Ridge Run
Both distances offer challenging climbs, descents and technicality that runners love from CMTR races. The 13km course will skirt around Sasamat Lake on the Buntzen Ridge Trail and glimpse Buntzen Lake while the 25km course will continue on to attack the Diez Vistas Ridge before following Buntzen Lake back to the finish.
Start and finish is located at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
Registration closes at 500 participants.
13 KM ClosedOnline registration closed
- Online registration closed
25 KM ClosedOnline registration closed
- Online registration closed
KIDS RACE Closed
Minimum donationDec. 3 - Feb. 24
Merchandise Store Closed
If you've already registered, but would like to buy swag
FreeDec. 3 - Feb. 24
- February 25 4:00 p.m. PST - Package Pickup @ Runners' Den (Fri)
- February 26 7:30 a.m. PST - Package Pickup @ Start
- February 26 8:30 a.m. PST - Kids Race
- February 26 9:00 a.m. PST - 25 km
- February 26 9:15 a.m. PST - 13 km
1. Online registration will close at midnight on Feb. 23, 2022.
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout on your registration.
3. 5% GST & 7% PST will be applied at checkout on merchandise purchases.
4. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations and merchandise purchases.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
7. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Run Ridge Run or Race Roster for your registration into this event.
Bibs are not transferrable to another runner under any circumstances.
Up to 30 days before race day, we can offer a 100% deferral of fees, towards another NOT YET SOLD OUT, CMTR event. **
Between 14 to 30 days before race day, we can arrange a 50% deferral of race fees, towards another NOT YET SOLD OUT, CMTR event. **
** Deferrals are only applicable for one calendar year from the race you transfer out of (meaning the race entry can be deferred to any OTHER race, but not the same race one year later). Entries can only be deferred a single time, to a single event.
Within 2 weeks of race day - No refunds. No deferral. No exceptions.
At any time, you can request to drop down in distance within the same event. There is no cost or refund for dropping down. We do not allow runners to move up in distance.
In the event of cancellation of the event for reasons including, but not limited to, weather, forest fires, acts of nature, war, strikes or other circumstances, Coast Mountain Trail Running will provide a limited refund and discount towards the same event in the following year. See full details here.
Thank you for your understanding and adherence to our race policies. We look forward to seeing you on race day!
Code of Ethics
Please note that you cannot complete registration if you have ever been banned from any event, for any sport, for cheating, whether by doping, shorting the course, or other means. No athlete who has served a cheating ban is eligible to participate at any of our events.
- Event contact
- Coast Mountain Trail Running
- Visit website