Join the Arizona Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
for their Inaugural Dyslexia Dash!
Every teacher should be trained in the principles of Structured Literacy, and every child deserves the opportunity to read!
Everyone is welcome! Walk or run with us at Freestone Park on February 12th!
This goal of this event is to grow awareness and support to our community members who are affected by dyslexia and those that support them. With each step, you're helping to get teachers trained and students reading!
Until Everyone Can Read!
Questions? Contact Meagan Lougee at email@example.com
$30.00Now registering Sep 29 – Dec 31
$35.00Jan 1 – Feb 11
Half mile, untimed run. All participants will receive a shirt and medal.
$15.00Sep 29 - Feb 11
- February 11 3:00 PM - Packet Pick up at TBA from 3-6pm
- February 12 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration Opens
- February 12 8:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- February 12 8:10 AM - Kids Dash Begins
- February 12 9:00 AM - Awards Ceremony Begins (approx.)