New Virtual Period: January 20 - February 20, 2022
The Philippine Red Cross Million Volunteer Run 6: Virtual Bike and Run Edition is a Fun Virtual Duathlon” for cyclists, runners, and those who want to get into shape or have a healthy lifestyle. This is a non-competitive event that allows participants to finish their selected distance within a certain period, at their own pace, time, and venue.
This event is open to Philippine and International participants. Add-ons are available to Philippine participants only.
Categories and Fees
Virtual Race Mechanics
STEP 1: REGISTER
1. Sign-up for the Million Volunteer Run 6. You will be registered automatically at the 42Race portal.
2. If a Red Cross Chapter or an employee refers you, indicate the Chapter or the name of the employee at the registration.
3. You will receive a confirmation email after a successful registration.
4. If you availed of any add-ons, you have the option at the registration to pick it up at the Red Cross National Headquarters or have it delivered by our courier. Add-ons are available for Philippine participants only.
5. Download the 42Race app or log on to www.42race.com. Wait for the confirmation email from 42race to access your profile and download your E-Bib.
STEP 2: RUN, RECORD, AND SUBMIT
1. Bike or run anytime in the given race period. Upload your results thru your 42Race app or log on to www.42race.com.
2. Use a GPS-tracking app or watch. You can connect with Strava or Garmin. Manual submission of the screenshot of your route or photo of the treadmill dashboard is also allowed. The total time, pace, and distance of your run must be indicated in the image.
STEP 3: GET YOUR ENTITLEMENTS
1. Download your E-Certificate and E-Badge at your 42Race profile upon completion.