PAUANUI HALF MARATHON 2022
Saturday 19th March 2022
The 21km course takes in some of the best sites at this all-time popular holiday spot: the surf beach, the Pauanui Airfield, the Pauanui Waterways and the off-road forest and estuary-side track of the Pauanui-Tairua trail.
The event also offers 10km and 4.5km courses, with the option to walk all distances, starting and finishing on the beachfront by the Pauanui Surf Lifesaving Club.
REGISTER for the Pauanui Half Marathon 2022 and you are guaranteed:
Professionally TIMED EVENT for all race categories with a finish time and race splits
Hello Friday, Pauanui Half Marathon RACE CAP
Harcourts Pauanui, Financial Services-Auckland/Waikato, Pauanui Half Marathon FINISHERS MEDAL
On course race support- hydration stations
Full access to finish line refreshment table
The chance to win one of our many great spot prizes, over 25 spots to be won
Race number and bib with the option of name personalisation (timing deadlines here).
A downloadable certificate
Access to special promotional offers from ASICS NZ - our exclusive footwear partner
Countdown to event
- March 18 5:00 PM GMT+13 - Pre Event Registration (until 8pm)- Pauanui Sports and Recreation Club, 31 Sheppard Ave, Pauanui
- March 19 6:30 AM GMT+13 - Pre Event Registration (until 7:30am)- Race HQ, Pauanui Surf Lifesaving Club
- March 19 7:45 AM GMT+13 - Race Briefing- Race HQ, Pauanui Surf Lifesaving Club
- March 19 8:00 AM GMT+13 - 21km Event Start
- March 19 8:15 AM GMT+13 - 10km Event Start
- March 19 8:30 AM GMT+13 - 4.5km Event Start
- March 19 12:30 PM GMT+13 - Course Closes
- March 19 12:30 PM GMT+13 - Prizegiving: Race HQ, Pauanui Surf Life Saving Club, Pauanui Boulevard