Golden Ears Provincial Park is a Provincial Park in British Columbia, Canada at 555.9 km². It is named after the prominent twin peaks which are commonly referred to as Golden Ears.
We Are Proudly a Cup Free Event!
For all races and events, please bring your own reusable cup/container. Thank you for being a part of our commitment to the environment!
Race Distances & Maps:
Click on the links below for maps, elevation gain and loss, and aid station locations.
Kids - 1 km
Kids - 3 km
Sport - 8.0 km
Enduro - 12.8 km
Race distances are subject to change based on trail conditions up to the day of the race.
- May 14 7:00 a.m. PDT - Packet Pick-Up, and 1K Kids Fun Run registration (1K kids run is FREE!)
- May 14 8:15 a.m. PDT - 3K Timed Kids Run Starts
- May 14 8:45 a.m. PDT - 1K Kids Fun Run Starts
- May 14 8:55 a.m. PDT - Pre-Race Briefing
- May 14 9:00 a.m. PDT - Enduro Course will start at 9:00, we will be doing very small waves of runners - self seeding
- May 14 9:15 a.m. PDT - Sport Course will start at approximately 9:15
- May 14 9:30 a.m. PDT - 3K Kids Awards start
- May 14 11:30 a.m. PDT - Awards will start (approx - going to depend on how fast the fasties run!)