Race Distances & Maps:
Click on the links below for maps, elevation gain and loss, and aid station locations.
Kid's Run - 1 km
Kid's Run 3 km
Race distances are subject to change based on trail conditions up to the day of the race.
Finishers and volunteers will receive a collapsible, reusable Ultraspire cup to use before, during, and after 5 Peaks events.
- July 23 8:30 a.m. MDT - Onsite Packet Pick Up Begins - Bowmont Park
- July 23 9:15 a.m. MDT - Kid's 3 km Run
- July 23 9:30 a.m. MDT - Kid's 1 km Run
- July 23 9:45 a.m. MDT - Onsite Packet Pick Up Closes
- July 23 10:00 a.m. MDT - Start of Wave # 1 – Speedy Runners
- July 23 10:05 a.m. MDT - Start of Wave # 2 – Mid Pack
- July 23 10:10 a.m. MDT - Start of Wave # 3 – Beer/Vino Club
- July 23 11:00 a.m. MDT - Post Race Food available in the Expo.
- July 23 11:45 a.m. MDT - Verify Results for Podium
- July 23 12:00 p.m. MDT - Awards
- Event contact
- 5 Peaks Trail Running Series