We believe that a child's ambition, hopes, and dreams should not be limited by Arthritis.
If you think so too, join us for a unique and engaging running event set in picturesque Boyd Conservation Area in Kleinburg with a VIP finish incorporating the incomparable McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
Proceeds benefit the Division of Rheumatology at SickKids Hospital in Toronto and
the Dr. Bonnie Cameron Post-Secondary Scholarship
- Fundraise $150 and Receive a Free Race Entry through our Free For Fundraisers program.
- VIP Swag Bag for those raising $1,000 or more.
Fundraising pages are automatically created during the race registration process and we encourage all participants to support our charitable efforts. Choose to raise money for SickKids or the Dr. Bonnie Cameron Post-Secondary Scholarship, or let your donors decide which one to support. Either way, start raising money today and help us help kids with Arthritis achieve their ambition, hopes, and dreams.
For those that can't be with us on race day, now YOU can participate, TOO! Join us virtually for a 10K/5K/2K run/walk to help raise money for the Division of Rheumatology at SickKids and The Dr. Bonnie Cameron Post-Secondary Scholarship. Each participant will receive a race bib, finishers medal, and tech shirt (Art In Motion Hat or similar gift in 2K). For groups of 8 or more we will do our best to send you the items in advance so you can have them on race day! Raise a $150 or more and receive your race registration fee back, through our Telax Free For Fundraisers program.
CA$22.00Oct 19 – Oct 18
ClosedOct 19 – Oct 19
CA$39.00Oct 19 – Jul 26
CA$54.00Jul 27 – Sep 20
CA$69.00Sep 21 – Oct 22
Munro in MotionRaised:
- October 14 4:00 PM EDT - Until 8:00 PM Race Kit Pick Up 144 Linsmore Cres Toronto ON M4J 4L2
- October 15 10:00 AM EDT - Until 2:00 PM Saturday Race Kit Pick Up Boyd Conservation Area 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, L4L 1A6
- October 16 8:00 AM EDT - Race Kit Pick-up 10K at Kleinburg PS or 5K/2K is Boyd Conservation Area
- October 16 10:00 AM EDT - Race Day
- October 17 12:00 AM EDT - Virtual Participants Kits will begin to be mailed.