The 2022 CIM is now SOLD OUT!
Access codes are for official use only.
The 2022 Transfer Period is open.
We know that sometimes life happens and circumstance arise that keep you from your running goals. We are happy to offer race transfers again this year. If you are not able to run CIM this year and would like to transfer your bib to another runner you can do so here. You may also be able to find a runner to tranfer your bib to in the 2022 Transfer Your Entry – Friend Finder.
Here is how it works:
- Log-in to your Race Roster account here
- On this page, towards the top right corner click the transfer button
- Select transfer to a new participant
- Enter the email address of the runner taking your bib
- The incoming runner will be sent an invitation to register
- The incoming runner pays a $40 transfer fee to register
- It is up to you and the incoming runner handle any exchange of money for the original entry fee.
- The transfers apply to marathon only. Add-ons and comp'ed entries are non-transferable.
Transfers need to be completed before November 7 to guarantee that the new runner can receive their desired shirt size.
Transfers will not be allowed after November 21. (please note that we will not have the deferral program as in years past)
I understand California International Marathon will provide refunds
California International Marathon
Online registration closed
- Online registration closed