Countdown to 5KADA Registration
Join us for the 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge anytime during June 1 - 5, 2022! The 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge brings together people across the globe and ADA attendees to emphasize the need for increased physical activity to help prevent diabetes and diabetes complications. This disease awareness activity provides participants with the opportunity to raise public awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle in preventing and controlling diabetes.
Join participants from 100+ different countries as we run, walk or roll to raise diabetes awareness.
- What is a virtual 5K? A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, or on the track.
- When? Starting on Wednesday, June 1 "running" through Sunday, June 5.
- How? Run, walk or roll, then upload your results.
- Cost? Free for all registrants!
- 5K@ADA Mobile App - Download today to get insider access to 5K@ADA community benefits, including the #5KADA photo booth, training plans and updates from Team Novo Nordisk!
- Share your #5KADA moment with the community. Take a picture or share a video of your #5KADA moments on social media. Tag 5K@ADA and we will share your posts and stories!
Help set the pace for changing diabetes by running or walking the 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge!
FreeFeb 1 - Jun 5