Cape Cod Commercial Fishermen's Alliance is proud to be participating for the fifth consecutive year in the iconic Falmouth Road Race as part of the Numbers for Non-Profits Program. Our fantastic team is running to raise funds to help us continue our work advocating for our historic small boat fishing industry and sustainable fishing on Cape Cod.
Founded in 1991 by the local fishing fleet, the Fishermen's Alliance is a nationally-recognized nonprofit organization and the leading voice for commercial fishermen on Cape Cod.
We stand for:
- A Healthy Ocean Environment: We advocate for healthy oceans to ensure sustainable and successful ﬁshing businesses.
- Fishermen Driving Science: Fishermen partner with scientists to conduct research to inform sensible and forward-looking ﬁshing regulations.
- Economic Development: We invest in ﬁsheries to provide opportunities for both today's ﬁshermen and future generations to build their businesses.
- Community: We bring ﬁshermen and our community together to create connections that support the local fishing industry and its value to the community.
- Sustainable Solutions: We believe a healthy marine environment is essential to the success and sustainability of Cape Cod's economy. Fishermen's Alliance is taking action now to make sure there will be a future for fish and fishermen.
Thank you for supporting healthy oceans, sustainable fishing and strong coastal communities on Cape Cod!
Click on one of our team members below to make a donation.
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Sep 16||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 24||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 23||Annie McGeary||$109.85|
|Aug 22||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 20||Megan Kelly||$100.00|
|Aug 20||The Dubrow’s||$28.10|
|Aug 19||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 19||The Munceys||Undisclosed amount|