The virtual run registration will continue until December 31, 2022
Saturday, September 17, 2022
Mono Cliffs Provincial Park
Mono, Ontario (just north of Orangeville)
10th and FINAL Chase the Coyote takes place at the beautiful Mono Cliffs Provincial Park just minutes north of Orangeville, Ontario. That's right folks, it's your last chance to chase down that coyote so to make sure you aren't disappointed, sign up today!
CTC offers 3 amazing courses to choose from - 50K will appeal to the ultra community, along with a 25K and 16K course. All three courses are full of roots, long climbs and a fast downhill to the finish line.
Live too far away? Schedule conflicts? FOMO? No problem! Sign up for our virtual event and we will send you a custom medal, bib and logo'd fleecy winter neck gaiter so you can participate any day, anytime, anywhere! Virtual Run Packages will start mailing mid August via Canada Post.
includes shipping to Canadian addressesJan. 27 - Dec. 31
includes shipping outside of CanadaJan. 27 - Dec. 31
- September 16 11:00 a.m. EDT - Early Race Kit P/U @ Cycling Elements in Orangeville
- September 16 6:00 p.m. EDT - Early Race Kit P/U ends @ Cycling Elements in Orangeville
- September 17 6:00 a.m. EDT - Race day Kit Pickup Opens on site
- September 17 7:00 a.m. EDT - 50K Course Race
- September 17 8:30 a.m. EDT - 25K Course Race
- September 17 9:50 a.m. EDT - Race day Kit Pickup CLOSES
- September 17 10:00 a.m. EDT - 16K Course Race
- September 17 11:00 a.m. EDT - Post race refreshments available
- September 17 12:00 p.m. EDT - Award Ceremony