5 Peaks Cider Under the Moon
Slabtown Cider Co.
On a hot August night what better way to explore the natural romance of the hidden trails of the Oak Ridges Moraine? Join us for a unique evening run through the magical paths of these healing forests and enjoy the singular challenges and rewards of 5 Peaks community running. Cider Under the Moon is a first for 5 Peaks in partnership with Slabtown Cider Co. and promises to provide runners with a great evening run, limited edition swag and a surprise-filled one-of-a-kind local experience for trail runners.
(***JUST ADDED*** ---- Kids 3k timed and 1k fun run)
We Are Proudly a Cup Free Event!
For all races and events, please bring your own reusable cup/container. Thank you for being a part of our commitment to the environment!
Race Distances and Maps:
Routes are located on private property and will be made public just prior to race day.
Kids' 3K (Timed)
Kids' Fun Run 1K (Free)
Sport - 7 Km
Enduro - 14 Km
Grit - 21 Km
Race distances are subject to change based on trail conditions up to the day of the race.
Finishers and volunteers will receive a 5 Peaks Cider Under the Moon pint glass to enjoy a custom cold pint of Slabtown 5 Peaks Cider.
- August 13 4:30 PM EDT - Registration Opens
- August 13 5:00 PM EDT - Kids 1K
- August 13 5:15 PM EDT - Kids 3K
- August 13 5:30 PM EDT - Grit 23 K
- August 13 6:00 PM EDT - Enduro 15.3 K
- August 13 6:15 PM EDT - Registration Closes
- August 13 6:30 PM EDT - Sport 7.65 K
Check Out Our Other 5 Peaks Events!
Post-Race Food Options:
Slabtown Cider Co. will be open and ready to serve nutritious and local fare. Please check out their menu options here: https://www.slabtowncider.com/eatery
In the interest of racer safety and because of the size of our attendance and the technicality of our course, please do not bring the following on the race course:
No strollers or baby joggers
No nordic walking poles
Washroom facilities and outhouses are available at the Start / Finish area.
Spectators Welcome...best viewing is from start/finish area.
Awards & Prizes:
The awards ceremony will be held following the completion of all competitors. (Approximately 9:00 pm). Awards are given to the top three male and female finishers in each age category in all distances, as well as the top three male and female finishers overall.
1. All prices listed above are subject to sales tax. 5% GST in BC and Alberta and 13% HST in Ontario
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration into this event.
3. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
4. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
- Event contact
- Liana and Chris Williams
- Visit website