Athletes from around Chicagoland gather in Beverly/Morgan Park every Memorial Day to compete in BAPA’s Ridge Run. On Monday, May 30, 2022, the Ridge Run will offer a full complement of options: 5K run, 5K untimed walk, 10K run, 5K + 10K Challenge, and Youth Mile. Races start and finish at Ridge Park, 9625 S. Longwood Dr., Chicago, and a family festival in the park follows.
Memorial Day is observed in Beverly/Morgan Park with a ceremony in Ridge Park following the start of the 5K Ridge Run and the Memorial Day Parade, one of the oldest community parades in Chicago, stepping off from 110th and Longwood Drive at 10:30 a.m., marching north to Ridge Park. Details and applications available soon.
The Ridge Run is hosted by the Beverly Area Planning Association (BAPA).
- May 26 12:00 PM CDT - 7:00 PM Running Excels 10328 S. Western Ave. PACKET PICK-UP
- May 27 12:00 PM CDT - 7:00 PM Running Excels 10328 S. Western Ave. PACKET PICK-UP
- May 28 12:00 PM CDT - 5:00 PM Running Excels 10328 S. Western Ave. PACKET PICK-UP
- May 29 12:00 PM CDT - 5:00 PM Ridge Park PACKET PICK-UP
- May 30 6:30 AM CDT - Registration Opens, Ridge Park
- May 30 7:30 AM CDT - Youth Mile and 10K Registration Closes
- May 30 8:00 AM CDT - 10K Race Start
- May 30 8:10 AM CDT - Youth Mile Start
- May 30 9:00 AM CDT - 5K Registration Closes
- May 30 9:30 AM CDT - 5K Race Start
- Event contact
- Event Director
- +1 773-233-3100