2022 Autism Run
Hearts for Autism is excited to announce the return of our Autism Run. This year we will continue the 1mile, 5k, 10k and Half marathon races (walking is allowed, but streets will open back at noon). The event will be hosted at Mayfield High School once again on Sunday April 3rd 2022.
We are encouraging community members, businesses and schools to form teams for this year's run. Joining a team or creating a team is easy to do with our online registration. team members do not have to run the same race. Each member may chose their race. by Joining a team - you save $5.00 on registration.
Free 1 mile registration for kids 14 and under. Just be sure to register thru this site.
We feel this event is a great way to rally all community members who support children on the autism spectrum... families... teachers...therapist...and friends.
All proceeds will support our summer camp for children with autism in June 2022
*Online Registration closes on April 1st at 9am. you may still register in person at Packet pick up or day of race... please note prices will increase after 9am on April 1st
Many Pieces but 1 Puzzle
|1||An Open Door LLC.||$1,069.22|
FreeFeb 14 - Apr 1
$20.00Feb 14 - Apr 1
$30.00Feb 14 - Apr 1
$45.00Feb 14 - Apr 1
$80.00Feb 14 - Apr 1
- April 3 6:30 AM MDT - Day of - Packet pick up / Registration
- April 3 7:30 AM MDT - 1./2 Marathon Start
- April 3 7:50 AM MDT - National Anthem
- April 3 8:00 AM MDT - 1 mile start
- April 3 8:30 AM MDT - 10k Start
- April 3 8:45 AM MDT - 5k Start
- April 3 9:30 AM MDT - Race Celebration
- April 3 9:45 AM MDT - Awards Ceremony