Countdown to event
Ride, Run, or Walk with us and support the families of Ronald McDonald House.
Join us for a great day of cycling, walking, or running at the Lake Nona Town Center on October 9, 2022 to benefit the thousands of families that stay in our three Houses each year!
Rally your friends, family, and co-workers, form a team and help keep families close when they need it most!
To view the routes or download them to a GPS device, please use the links below. 2022 routes will be announced soon, please stay tuned.
- Virtual Rider
- 5K Run/Walk
- 3.5 Mile Family Fun Ride
- 10 Mile Ride
- 30 Mile Ride
- 60 Mile Ride
Includes Participation Packet, No Fundraising Required, but is Highly Encouraged to earn incentive prizes!
- 5K Flat Fee: $50 Registration Fee
- Ride Flat Fee: $100 Registration Fee
Pay a lower Registration Fee. Rally to fundraise for RMHCCF. Meet fundraising goals to receive the Event Participation Packet. Earn incentive prizes along the way!
- 5K Run/Walk Fundraiser: $25 Registration Fee, plus $75 fundraising minimum (per person)
- Ride Fundraiser: $25 Registration Fee, plus $175 Fundraising Minimum (per person)
*Children ages 12 and under participate free; does not include participant packet
Each Fundraiser level participant will be provided with a personal fundraising page and will be required to meet the fundraising minimum to receive a bib # on the day of ride.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three individual and team fundraisers.
- October 9 6:00 AM EDT - Registration Opens
- October 9 7:30 AM EDT - 60-Mile Cyclists Released
- October 9 8:00 AM EDT - 30-Mile Cyclists Released
- October 9 8:30 AM EDT - 10-Mile and Family & Friends Ride Cyclists Released
- October 9 9:00 AM EDT - 5K Runners and Walkers Released
- October 9 10:00 AM EDT - Post Race Celebration in Boxi Park