Join us on June 11th 2022 for a Sprint Triathlon in the beautiful city of Mitchell, South Dakota!
Register on line early and save money! Register by May 1st to guarantee t-shirt size.
Enjoy the scenic routes as you complete a 500m wave swim at the Mitchell Aquatic Center, bike 14 miles around the east side of Mitchell, and run a 5k around the scenic areas around Hitchcock Park.
Packet Pick-up will be held at Anytime Fitness in Mitchell on Friday, June 10th, 2022 at 5pm-7pm (the day before the event). Please make every effort to arrive at packet pick-up the night prior to race day. There will be very limited opportunity for packet pick-up at the transition area race day (6:45am-7:15am). The MAC Triathlon will start and finish at the Mitchell Aquatic Center: 1201 East Hanson Street, Mitchell, SD. Transition area is open race day from 6:45am-7:45am. After the transition area closes, you will not be allowed re-entry.
Please follow these simple event regulations or be subject to disqualification:
- Swim cap -mandatory please provide your own, we will have some for sale at the event.
- Timing chip -firmly strapped to ankle during entire event.
- For safety purposes all participants must wear a helmet during the bike route. Head phones with musical devices shall not be worn at any time during the triathlon.
- Participants must have their race number visible at all times to race officials. Bib numbers must be facing forward when crossing the finish line. Helmet number must be on the front of your helmet and bike numbers on the cross bar or under the seat with the number facing sideways.
Please Note: There are NO refunds nor Entry Transfers to another runner for this event for any reason including weather related issues.
- June 11 8:00 AM CDT - Start Time - Wave Swim