WCEG 13th Annual 5K Ridge Run
Please note that Route 187 is closed from 9:45 - 11:15 on the day of the race.
The Women’s Club of East Granby invites you to run or walk in the annual East Granby 5K Ridge Run. Whether you run competitively, are looking to complete a new challenge or want to walk the route with friends – you will not only be enjoy the beautiful views of rolling meadows and the Metacomet Ridge, you will also be supporting the East Granby community.
After the race, enjoy a healthy snack while participating in the awards ceremony. Cash prizes will be awarded to the both the male and female runners with the fastest time, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals will be awarded for fastest time in a number of age categories. There will also be a prize for best costume!
5k water tables hosted by East Granby Congregational Church and the East Granby Girl Scouts
10 am -1pm Activities
- Complimentary chair massages, by Little Bird Wellness
- Free ice cream for everyone, compliments of Brignole Vineyards
- Kid’s activities - face paintings, a 100-yard dash and other activities sponsored by the East Granby Girl Scouts and Youth Action Council
- Energy samples by Everlasting Nutrition
$30 for additional family members on the same transaction.
$35.00Feb 8 - Apr 30
- April 30 8:30 AM EDT - Race Day Check-In
- April 30 10:00 AM EDT - 5k Start
- April 30 11:00 AM EDT - Award ceremony
- Event contact
- Shirley Woods