Join us for GOFM’s inaugural Market Mile on April 24, 2022!
Runners & walkers of all levels, ages & speeds are welcome to participate. Choose to run or take a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood & stop at the notable historical spots identified by Galveston Unscripted that we’ll have posted for you to read & enjoy. We encourage you to sprint the route as fast you can or grab a stroller, dog leash & a coffee for an amble with friends (& the chance to make new ones!)
At the finish line, join the big post-race market party with live music from PB N’ Jam Jar, local treats & drinks, and of course, our weekly farmers market!
Scroll down to find out more information about this fun run!
For Ages 3-15
This option is only for our neighbors that live near the Market (b/t 33rd & Broadway + 25th & Harborside).
Anyone living in this area (between 33rd & Broadway + 25th & Harborside) can join the Market Mile fun run for FREE! Shirt is not included with this registration.
Enjoy the course + contributing to the cause!
- April 21 2:00 PM CDT - Packet Pickup STARTS @ Galveston Island Running Company
- April 21 6:00 PM CDT - Packet Pickup ENDS @ Galveston Island Running Company
- April 24 9:00 AM CDT - Market Opens / Race Day Registration
- April 24 10:00 AM CDT - Run/Walk Starts
- April 24 11:00 AM CDT - Post-Race Market Party!
- April 24 12:00 PM CDT - Course Closes
- April 24 1:00 PM CDT - Event Closes