Rhulen Rock Hill Run and Ramble 5k
June 18, 2022 - Live and Virtual Event
Join us on June 18th, 2022 and celebrate our 30th Anniversary of the Rhulen Rock Hill Run & Ramble (R4). This 5k is an iconic local race-- one of the longest standing in the Hudson Valley.
The 5K is hosted by The Trevor Loughlin foundation, which is inspired to make a difference in the lives of patients battling acute, catastrophic illnesses and all blood cancers. We will never forget the patients and families we got to know and we remain vigilant in memory of those we lost. This race also honors the many financial supporters, volunteers and participants who make TLF's mission possible.
- Live Timed Event (includes T Shirt): $30.00 Adult; $15.00 Age 10 and Under (Register by May 18th to guarantee 30th Anniversary Shirt; On line registration closes June 16th. Race Day registration opens June 18th, 7 AM-9 AM)
- Virtual Registration-With T Shirt (Includes Mailing in USA) $35.00 (Register by May 18th to guarantee T Shirt size)
- Virtual Registration - No T Shirt - $15.00 (Register until June 18th)
- Race Day Registration: (7:00-9:00 AM). Fees increase on Race Day. Please pre-register.
HUDSON VALLEY GRAND PRIX. The R4 is a 2022 Orange Runner's Club Grand Prix Event. http://www.orangerunnersclub.org/grandprix.htm
RACE PACKET: Race Packets can be picked up on Race Day Morning (7:00 - 9:00 AM).
TIMING: Gun Start; Chip Finish. Participants will receive their race results at the finish line.
AWARDS: Awards- 5 year age groups; Presented at Live Awards Ceremony- @11 AM.
RAFFLE PRIZES: Opportunities to win great prizes. Purchase at checkout or Email email@example.com or text 845 313 0777 to purchase. Drawing at 11 AM. Prizes include:
- Billy Joel Concert Tix- MSG (2 sets of 2 floor seat tickets)
- Bar Cart- Stocked with your favorite spirits
- Baseball Tickets (Mets/Yankees)
- Bethel Woods Concert Passes
- Estee Lauder (29 Beauty Essentials)
- Golf Packages for 4 with Cart
- Holiday Mountain Season Ski Pass & Fun Passes
- Oculus Quest 2
- Restaurant, Beauty, Food, Car Wash Gift Certificates
- Segway Ninebot KickScooter
- THERAGUN Mini
- ..... AND MUCH MORE....
WHO WE HELP: Proceeds are donated to Trevor Loughlin foundation, which issues grants to individuals battling blood cancer and other acute catastrophic illnesses; the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to help find a cure for blood cancer; DKMS to help find bone marrow donors; and local charities including Garnet Catskills Foundation, United Way of Sullivan County. This year the Trevor Loughlin Foundation will be contributing a portion of funds raised (up to $10,000) to a charity in the Ukraine that will directly benefit children battling cancer. These children and their families are fighting two unimaginable wars.
BRITTANY BECKMANN BAKERY: This pop-up bakery originated at the R4 in memory of Brittany Beckmann who lost her life to blood cancer. Each year, members of Brittany's family and volunteers prepare delicious baked goods available for purchase. They are 'paying kindness forward' to the R4, which provided a grant to Brittany. Please bring some extra money with you and take these delectable treats home to your family for Father's Day. All funds raised benefit Trevor Loughlin Foundation.
PHOTOS: Race Photos: https://jackmccoyphotography.com/rockhill2022
MORE INFO: www.rockhillrun.com
5K Run and Walk
Early bird pricingFeb 15 - Jun 17
Ages 10 & Under
Early bird pricingFeb 15 - Jun 17
Includes Mailing ShirtFeb 15 - Jun 17
$15.00Feb 15 - Jun 17
- June 18 7:00 AM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up
- June 18 9:00 AM EDT - 5K Start