GIANTS HEAD GRIND
Christopher Walker Memorial Race
Saturday, May 21, 2022
MIRACLES HAPPEN WHEN WE CONQUER THE GIANT
Runners, walkers, crawlers and cyclists are invited to "Conquer the Giant" on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at the 9th Annual Giants Head Grind, with proceeds going toward colon cancer detection, diagnostics and research, along with the upkeep and improvement of the trail system in Giant's Head Park.
For those visiting us in Summerland, The Summerland Waterfront Resort and Spa will be offering a special rate for the race weekend! Details will be made available after you register.
The event is spearheaded by Ellen and Tom Matthews together with The Rotary Club of Summerland and a committed group of local Summerland residents and sponsors.
Run, Walk or Crawl from Peach Orchard Beach Park to the Top of Giants Head Mountain. Includes race entry and t-shirt, pre-race breakfast, yoga in the park and awards BBQ.
CA$59.00Mar 28 - May 18
Run, Walk or Crawl from Peach Orchard Beach Park to the Top of Giants Head Mountain. Includes race entry and t-shirt.
- Online registration closed
- May 21 7:30 AM PDT - Registration package pick up
- May 21 8:00 AM PDT - Full Package Breakfast
- May 21 9:30 AM PDT - Yoga (optional activity)
- May 21 11:00 AM PDT - Giants Head Grind Race Start- Peach Orchard Park
- May 21 3:00 PM PDT - Full Package BBQ/Lunch
- May 21 5:00 PM PDT - Awards