RUN FOR IT 2022
Run For It raises awareness and support for non-profits, civic organizations and other charities throughout a seven-county region of W.Va. (Barbour, Grant, Mineral, Pocahontas, Preston, Tucker and Randolph) and Garrett County, Md.
The Tucker Community Foundation challenges participants to raise team support for the community cause of their choice during the Run For It 2022 campaign and then run or walk for that cause in a 2k/5k event during the month of September.
During these challenging times, the Tucker Community Foundation is changing up the rules on Run For It. We encourage nonprofit organizations to set up their fundraising page and share it with potential donors. You can add information about your organization's programs and needs during this crisis and beyond.
If your organization needs help setting up your fundraising page, we are happy to assist in setting it up. Please call, 304-478-2930, or send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RACERS - Racers are encouraged to enter online through RaceRoster. Registration opens April 1 and closes on Monday, September 18. Racers unable to enter online may download an ENTRY FORM and mail it to: TCF-Run For It, P.O. Box 491, Parsons, WV 26287.
TEAMS - Team Captains can register teams ONLINE or by printing and completing a TEAM REGISTRATION FORM. Registrations can be sent by mail, in person, email or by fax. Teams must be registered by August 31. Each team represents a charitable nonprofit cause. Anyone can sign up for any team. Team members do not have to walk or run together.
View teams in the left sidebar or www.tuckerfoundation.net/run.
TEAM SPONSORS - To see more information on team causes or to make a donation and sponsor a team, click the team's name in the left sidebar or select a team from this drop-down menu. Deadline to sponsor a team is Sunday, September 11.
RACE SPONSORS - Race sponsor donations fuel the race and support charitable causes. Race sponsors receive maximum exposure throughout the campaign. Help build the purse!
Visit Facebook/Run For It
*Please note there is a small processing charge for online race entry
Run For It is a Tucker Community Foundation Event.
Countdown to event
Race up, down and around the streets of scenic down town Davis.
$10.00Apr 1 - Sep 18
Use this option if you would like a T-shirt but are not racing or if you have already registered or used a paper entry form. Multiple orders and styles are available. T-shirt orders must be made before August 31.
Elkins-Randolph County Public LibraryRaised:
Philippi Public Library BookwormsRaised:
Augusta Heritage CenterRaised:
Mountain Laurel Learning Cooperative
- August 31 11:59 PM EDT - Team registration closes
- August 31 11:59 PM EDT - Merchandise sales end
- September 11 11:59 PM EDT - Team sponsor donations must be postmarked by 9/15 to count towards team awards
- September 23 5:00 PM EDT - Friday night racer check-in /registration at Fire Hall, Davis, WV begins
- September 23 7:00 PM EDT - Friday night racer check-in/registration ends
- September 24 8:00 AM EDT - Race day Registration at Fire Hall begins
- September 24 9:30 AM EDT - Race day Registration ends
- September 24 9:45 AM EDT - Team Photos begin. Check with your team captain or registration desk for your team's time.
- September 24 11:00 AM EDT - Event Start
- September 24 1:00 PM EDT - Award Ceremony