2022 Belmont Water Dog Run - FAQ's
10k - (green bibs) - 7:15am
5k - (blue bibs) - 7:30am
KIDS' FUN RUN (red bibs) - 8:45am
FIDO MILE (black and white bibs) - 9:15am
- Where can I get my packet which will contain my shirt and race number? We have two packet pickups planned for the 2022 event. You can find the information here.
- Can I have my packet mailed to me? Unless you are in the virtual event, we do not offer the service to mail your packet to you at this time
- Will there be bag drop? We will have a spot for you to drop your bag (YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BAG). Do not put anything of value in your bag (wallet, phone, keys, etc.) as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Where do I Park? Parking will be available on the surrounding streets and at the CalTrain lot south of Ralston Avenue. DO NOT park in the Wells Fargo, Safeway or other retail lots. We are not responsible for your car being towed. There is NO parking in Twin Pines Park.
- Is the course flat? The 5k course is relatively flat. There is one short, but steep hill on Ladera Way. The 10k course is a mix of flat and hilly. There is steady uphill climb to the 10k turnaround on Lake Road Trail in Waterdog Lake Park. Runners and walkers will also encounter the short, steep hill on Ladera Way.
- Are baby strollers allowed? Baby strollers are allowed on the courses. The 10k course is not very stroller friendly unless you have a jogging stroller with multi-terrain tires. The 5k course is all on asphalt and concrete and is more stroller friendly. We do ask that if you do bring your child in a stroller that you line up in the back of the pack for you child's safety and for the safety of others.
- Are dogs allowed on the 5k, 10k, and KIDS' FUN RUN courses? No. Our insurance will not allow dogs on the course. The FIDO Mile is devoted to our canine friends.
- Is the KIDS' FUN RUN or the FIDO MILE timed? No. We do not time the kids' fun run or the FIDO Mile
- Are the 5k & 10k timed? The 5k and the 10k are both chip timed. This means your time reflects when you personally cross the timing mat at the start of your race and again at the end of your race.
- Where can I find my results? Your results will be available on race day via look-up kiosks. You will also have a link shared with you that will take you to your results by the end of the day on Race Day. Our timing partner, SVE-Timing, is well-respected in the event industry and known for their high standards and professionalism.
Will Run for....Pancakes!
Race day participants who show their bib at the entrance to the Senior Center in Twin Pines Park will have a complimentary pancake breakfast hosted by the Rotary Club of Belmont & Redwood Shores. A small donation is requested at the door for those who did not run or walk in the event.