2022 NILMDTS Colorado Remembrance Walk
Saturday, September 24, 2022
The NILMDTS Remembrance Walk
“Our Journey Together”
is for parents, family members, and friends
to come together to remember
a precious baby who has died due to
miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS,
neonatal or any type of pregnancy or infant loss.
Join us at the Colorado Walk either in person at Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park or watch the presentation online from the comfort of your home. The NILMDTS Remembrance Walk is an opportunity to bring honor to our babies and healing to our hearts. The Remembrance Walk also ensures future support to families who will sadly walk in our shoes one day.
The Walk includes a presentation with readings, music, and speakers to honor your baby. During the event, each baby is honored by having their name read aloud with the optional release of a butterfly. Following the presentation participants will journey together for an optional one mile reflective walk.
- You must register by Sunday, August 26th at midnight for your baby's name to be included on the program booklet and shirt. Registration items for those that register prior to August 26th will be shipped and received prior to the event.
- Online registration is available until Monday, September 19th at midnight. Any baby names registered between August 27th and September 19th will ONLY be read during the presentation, and registration items will not be received until after the event.
- Day of Registration is not available.
- We ask parents to register all children for liability purposes.
- ASL Interpreters are available upon request. You can send your request to us here.
$39.00 Adult - includes a Walk T-shirt**
$34.00 Senior - includes a Walk T-shirt**
$34.00 Military - includes a Walk T-shirt**
$19.00 Child - includes a Walk T-shirt.*
*Please note that you cannot add baby names to child registrations.
**Only 1 Program Book will be included per shipping address and/or order confirmation number. Due to production limitations, the color of the shirt may vary.
When you register by midnight on Sunday, August 26th, your baby's name will be included on the walk t-shirt and in the program book, and will be read aloud during the presentation. Baby Names registered after August 26th will only be read during the presentation.
Butterflies are not included in the registration purchase, but can be added to your registration order for $5 per butterfly. Butterfly purchases will be available until 9/19/22. If you need to add a butterfly to your order after you registered, click here. Fundraising for a full butterfly growing kit is also available through July 5th. The sale of individual butterflies for release is final.
REGISTRATION AFTER 8/26/22
Registering for the event after 8/26/22 will include the following:
- Shirt orders will NOT have any back printing.
- Registration items will be shipped two-three weeks after the event.
- Baby name(s) will NOT be included on the back of the t-shirt or listed in the program book.
- Baby name(s) will be read during the presentation.
Registration and add on purchase fees (additional walk shirts, misc products, etc) are nonrefundable under all circumstances, including, but not limited to, cancellation of the event or of your participation, or change in the date and/or time, nature, or format of the event. An event may be canceled or changed due to factors that threaten the safety of participants, staff, or volunteers. The money collected through registration fees will be used to propel the NILMDTS mission forward.
If any walk is canceled or changed, all participants will be notified via the email that you provided in your registration, and the information will be posted on our social media pages and our website: www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/2022cowalk.
- September 24 9:00 AM MDT - Registration Check-In Open
- September 24 10:00 AM MDT - Presentation and One Mile Reflective Walk