presented by Mass General Brigham
• Commemorative Race Medal
• Official Event T-Shirt
• Post-race beer in the Samuel Adams Beer Garden (for all runners 21+)
• Post-Race chocolate chip cookie from crumbl (located in the North Village)
• Race Timing Bib
Join us for the 2nd Annual Tuscan Village Grand Tour 5K, an annual 3.1-mile run/walk showing off the beautiful Tuscan Village in Salem, NH. All race registrations will include a finishers medal, event t-shirt* (if registered by 5/26) , timing bib/chip, and post-race beverage in the Samuel Adams Beer Garden!
A portion of proceeds from this event will benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Salem!
*Please note kids $10 entries do not include a race shirt, however, one may be purchased for an additional $10 during registration.
(Ages 13 & Over) Includes: Finisher's Medal, Event Shirt, Post-Race Beer (21+)
Early Bird PriceApr 11 – Apr 18
Standard PriceApr 19 – May 17
Late Entry PriceNow registering May 17 – May 27
(Kids 12 & Under) Includes: Race Bib, Finisher's Medal
Kids EntryApr 11 - May 27
- May 27 5:00 PM EDT - Early Bib Pick-Up
- May 28 7:30 AM EDT - Race Day Bib Pick-Up/Registration
- May 28 9:00 AM EDT - Race Starts
- Event contact
- Jake Dodge