Break a Sweat for Education
5K Run & Walk | Kids Fun Run
It's time to lace up your sneakers and Break a Sweat for Education®!
Join Yours Humanly and Mt. Diablo Education Foundation on Saturday, October 1, 2022, for our 8th annual 5K Run & Walk fundraising event supporting educational programs that benefit children in need.
- Chip timed in-person 5K Run & Walk.
- Virtual 5K Run & Walk.
- FREE Kids Fun Run [10 years of age and younger]. Total distance 650 yards. Registration required.
- In-person 5K & virtual 5K registrants receive an event T-shirt (if selected) and finisher medal.
- Kids Fun Run registrants receive a kids finisher medal. Option to purchase an event T-shirt.
- Trophies awarded to the top three overall male & female 5K finishers.
- Trophies awarded to the first-place male & female 5K finishers in each age group.
Age Groups: 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Our 8th annual Break a Sweat for Education® 5K Run & Walk is an excellent opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to help raise money and awareness for a great cause. We warmly welcome all ages and skill levels to participate in the Run/Walk. And whether you're an athlete or an observer, you'll enjoy the entertainment we'll have for both children and adults.
To learn more about Yours Humanly, please visit www.YoursHumanly.org
Countdown to event
Registrants receive a race t-shirt (if selected) and a finisher medal.
Early Bird PricingNow registering May 15 – Aug 15
$35.00Aug 16 – Sep 15
$40.00Sep 16 – Sep 30
Don't live in the area? Can't make it to the in-person event? Register as a Virtual Participant and complete the distance at your own convenience. We will mail you your race t-shirt (if selected) and finisher medal.
Registration fee includes race packet mailing charges. US only.Now registering May 15 – Sep 15
Registration fee includes race packet mailing charges. US only.Sep 16 – Sep 30
10 years of age and younger. Registration required. Kids Fun Run registrants receive a kids finisher medal. Option to purchase an event T-shirt.
FreeMay 15 - Sep 30