The LPC Guelph Triathlon Clinic is ideal for triathletes of all abilities who would like to practice triathlon-specific skills and race dynamics in a group setting.
- Targeted for beginner and intermediate triathletes (ages 13 & up).
- Ideal for beginners who want to gain more confidence in open water, on the bike, or while running off the bike.
- For intermediate and experienced triathletes, a great chance to pick up some helpful tips and feedback from professional coaches/triathletes, and bank a great day of training.
- All participants will receive a swim cap.
- Train over the same course as the popular Guelph Lake One and Two triathlons.
- Enjoy a fun day of tri-specific learning and training with experienced Coaches.
- Q&A with Professional Triathletes Jackson Laundry & Taylor Reid.
- Learn performance and injury-prevention tips from Dr. Marco Lozej.
- Guelph Lake Conservation Area: 7743 Conservation Rd, Guelph, ON N1H 6J1
- Park and meet at the Main Beach.
- Washroom facilities available.
- Online registration closes at 9pm June 3rd.
- No event day registration. No offline registration.
- $6+HST extra (pay at entrance to park) to gain entrance to Guelph Lake Conservation Area (for participants who do not possess an annual park pass). This $6+HST park entrance fee includes parking.
$50.00May 25 – Jun. 3
- June 3 9:00 p.m. EDT - Online Registration Closes
- June 4 8:30 a.m. EDT - Arrive, Set-up Gear, Bike Check
- June 4 9:00 a.m. EDT - Introduction
- June 4 9:15 a.m. EDT - Bike (easy to moderate) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Bike Course (Try-a-Tri or Sprint)
- June 4 10:00 a.m. EDT - Run (easy to moderate) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Run Course (Try-a-Tri or Sprint)
- June 4 10:30 a.m. EDT - Transition Practice and Interval Brick
- June 4 12:00 p.m. EDT - Q and A during Nutrition Break with Pros Jackson Laundry & Taylor Reid
- June 4 12:30 p.m. EDT - Triathlon-Specific Motor Control Exercises with Dr. Marco Lozej
- June 4 1:00 p.m. EDT - Open Water Swim (starts, skills, safety tips, sighting, navigation, drafting)
- June 4 2:00 p.m. EDT - Wrap-Up