The Lions Clubs of Princeton and Somerset
are proud to announce the
Run for Autism
This event will take place on Sunday, September 18, 2022, at 9:00 am at the beautiful Community Park in North Brunswick, NJ. Whether you are a competitive runner, participating in your first 5K, or simply out to walk or run with your friends and the community at your own pace, this event will be sure to please!
All proceeds raised from this event will benefit NJ Autism in support of North Brunswick Police Department and other mental health awareness projects in NJ.
This event will be held rain or shine!
A 5k for both the competitive and recreational runner
per person - Pre-registered pricingAug 1 - Sep 17
A non-competitive fun run for the entire family.
Per Person - Pre-registered pricingAug 1 - Sep 17
- September 18 8:00 AM EDT - Race Day Registration
- September 18 9:00 AM EDT - 5K Run
- September 18 9:30 AM EDT - 5K Walk
- September 18 10:15 AM EDT - Awards Presentation
- Event contact
- Lion - Surbhee Soni / Lion - Rohit Gupta
- 917-306-0550 or 732-991-4770