Join Pro-Choice Ohio's 3rd annual Race for Repro Freedom, which runs October 15-23, 2022. Like the past two years, this race is virtual and open to everyone -- walkers, runners, couch surfers, pets, families, co-workers, and neighbors.
2022 Race for Repro Freedom participants sign up, form teams, and raise funds to protect and restore full access to abortion care in Ohio as soon as possible. Since Roe v. Wade was overturned in June 2022 and the 6-week ban went into effect, Ohioans continue to struggle to access abortion care.
We need your help to reach our goal of $50,000 for abortion access in Ohio. Your registration fees and fundraising pledges will be put straight to work. We'll lobby on behalf of all Ohioans who need abortion care, mobilize our network to fight against any further abortion restrictions, and train the next generation of pro-choice leaders. We are committed to educating, training, and organizing Ohioans, and we are more determined than ever before. We'll never stop fighting, and we know everyone who participates in the Race for Repro Freedom won't stop either.
Here's how to do it:
1. Register today! Every registrant will receive the 2022 Race for Repro Freedom official t-shirt, an Abortion Forever race medal, a race bib, and stickers. Team captains will score extra merch as well! If you register your pet, they'll receive an official Race for Repro Freedom pet bib!
2. Create a team (up to eight team members). Come up with a fun name for your team and invite your friends and families to join you. Set a fundraising goal and work together to reach it! Team captains will receive special merch, like our 2022 Vote Pro-Choice window cling!
3. Share, Share, Share! Let folks know why the support for reproductive rights is so important to you and ask for them to support your team! Share on social media, with friends, and with community members. The top fundraising team will earn prizes!
4. Recruit other racers to earn rewards. When you sign up, you'll receive your own promoter code. When you share it and folks sign up using your link, you'll earn $$!
5. Complete your race during the race window, October 15-23, and record your results with the easy-to-use RunKeeper app on your smartphone. Complete it on your own, with your team, or with others in your area.
6. Celebrate with us!!
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Restore Full Access:
Legal and Local:
Black Kite Coffee
North Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lewis Center Ohio
Network of Care:
- Event contact
- Kel McConaughey