Online Registration: November 30, 2022 – December 13, 2022
Participants can register online at www.mcdostripesrun.com.ph. The site will be redirected to the registration site of Race roster
CLAIMING OF RACE KITS:
Select participating stores from December 15 to 16, 2022
RACE EVENT DATE:
December 18, 2022
McKinley West, Taguig City
Participants can choose from seven (7) race categories from 1-kilometer up to 10-kilometer distance run. The registration fee varies depending on the chosen race category.
|RACE BIB COLOR
|8 years and below
|15 years and below
|16 years and up
|16 years and up
|16 years and up
|RACE BIB COLOR
|2 kids under 15 years
2 adults 16 years and up
|5K Squad Stripes
|16 years and up group
RACE KIT INCLUSION
All participants will receive race kits inclusive of the following items:
|Stripes Run Shirt
Race Bib and Map
(Map sample artwork only)
|For Adults: Sausage McMuffin with Regular Coffee
|For Kids: Sausage McMuffin with Minute Maid Orange Drink
HOW TO REGISTER
Interested participants may visit bitly.McDoStripesRun2022. Kindly prepare a soft copy/photo of the vaccination cards especially for adult runners.
Registration period: November 30 to December 13, 2022.
Participants must follow the instructions of all event officials (staff and volunteers). For participants’ safety, no skates, strollers, or animals are permitted. Costumes covering the face, or any bulky outfit extending beyond the perimeter of the body, are not permitted.
RUNRIO reserves the right to change the details of the event, including delaying, canceling, or suspending the race due to inclement weather or other potential safety risks. Participants must retire at once from the race if ordered to do so by event officials, medical staff, or any governmental authority, including firefighters and police officers.
Any participant who conducts him/herself in an unsportsmanlike manner or who is offensive in action or language to event officials, other participants, volunteers, or spectators may be disqualified. Protests related to results will be entertained for up to one (1) hour after the posting of results. All protests should be made in writing and submitted to the event officials or sent to email@example.com. A non-refundable protest fee amounting to P5,000 is required. Verbal protests will not be entertained.
All participants must provide accurate information, including age, gender, and emergency contact information, when filling out the event application form. It is strongly recommended that the closest family member who is in Manila should be written as the emergency contact person. Request for information changes will not be accepted once the event has started. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. Entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred or transferred.
- For 10K/5K/3K, participants must be 16 years and above
- For 3K Young Stripes, participants must be 15 years and below
- For 1K Kiddie Stripes, participants must be 8 years and below
- Kids 12 years old and below will be allowed to run provided he or she is accompanied by a parent or guardian
Participants below the age of 18 must seek their parental/guardian consent and fill up the entry form where the parent/guardian is required to sign
Your official race number (bib) must be fully visible at all times and worn in front. Do not cover the bib with a jacket, runner belt, water bottle, or any other item.
Participants who run the race without their number properly displayed risk not having their finish time and split times recorded. The reverse side of the race number must be duly filled up. It should contain the emergency contact number of the closest family member who is in Manila. If your race number is lost, you will have to register again.
Runners without the official race number will not be allowed to run. Race numbers are non-transferable. You cannot give or sell your race number to another person. A participant who does not wear his or her assigned race number, or who is found to have transferred, bought, sold or otherwise permitted any other individual to wear his or her race number, will be disqualified and suspended from subsequent RUNRIO events.
In the interest of safety, and to allow reopening of streets as scheduled, race courses will be closed after the following designated cut-off times
- 10K Stripes - 2 hours after official gun start
- 5K Stripes / 5K Squad Stripes - 1 hour after official gun start
- 3K Stripes / 3K Young Stripes / 3K Family Stripes - 1 hour after official gun start
- 1K Kiddies Stripes - 1 hour after official gun start
- A weapon of any kind, including firearms, knives, Mace, etc.
- Any dangerous item that could be considered dangerous, including hammers, saws, sharp objects, etc.
- Flammable liquids, fuels, fireworks, toxic chemicals, and explosives
- Large packages, coolers, tents, etc.
- Sleeping bags, and large blankets or comforters
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances of any kind
- Unmanned aerial devices, drones, survey balloons, photography mini-copters, and any flying device with an on/off switch.
- Opaque trash bags and any non-transparent plastic bags (Clear trash bags are allowed.)
- Folding chairs, camp chairs, and tables of any kind
- Glass containers
- Containers of liquid larger than one liter
- Suitcases and rolling bags
- Costumes that cover the face and any bulky outfits that extend beyond the perimeter of the body
- Selfie-sticks and any camera mount or rig that isn’t attached directly to the head or torso
The race organizer may change, without prior notice, any of the rules and regulations that they may deem necessary to ensure the success of the race. The race organizer’s decision is final.