"some roots, some rocks, some mud & some nice trail"
Saturday, April 8, 2023
SOLD OUT FOR 2023!
Western Canada's Classic 50K Trail Run - celebrating the 25th edition in 2023.
Rugged west coast trails around Sasamat and Buntzen Lakes, traversing the Diez Vistas ridge. Start and finish is at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
A maximum of 500 entries overall will be accepted due to permitting restrictions. There will not be a waitlist.
$10 from every registration goes to support Coquitlam Search & Rescue. Additional donations welcome. As well, two trees will be planted locally for every registration, in partnership with a Fraser Valley rehabilitation project.
Every racer receives a custom DV hoodie, a beer glass, a nylon cinch bag, and a sticker, all featuring the DV logo, plus a post-race BBQ, soup and sushi - all included with registration!
$155.00Nov. 25 - Mar. 31
If you've already registered, but would like to buy a swag item
FreeNov. 25 - Mar. 31
- April 7 3:00 p.m. PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 7pm)
- April 8 6:45 a.m. PDT - Race Morning Package Pickup
- April 8 8:00 a.m. PDT - Start Time at White Pine Beach
- April 8 11:30 a.m. PDT - Start Time (Kids Race) at White Pine Beach
- April 8 6:30 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Social