Welcome to the 3rd Annual Bolivar Live Triathlon at Fort Travis Seashore Park located on the Bolivar Peninsula. This beautiful and historical property will the site for the Bolivar Live Triathlon on Sunday, October 1, 2023. The swim will take place in the Gulf of Mexico with a protected barrier on both sides, the bike will take place on Hwy. 87 with an out and back route (Two loops for Olympic and one loop for sprint) and a run through a local neighborhood with beautiful views of the gulf. (One loop for the sprint and two loops for the Olympic)
Enjoy a great after party with local brewers, great music, food, and more. This property offers a great play ground for the kids and a beautiful view for all.
Bolivar offers several beautiful homes to be rented for a complete weekend of fun. Hotels are available in Galveston and Winnie for those not wanting to stay on the peninsula. Lots of great watching spots along all the routes for spectators. Special hotel rates will be posted early next year for Galveston and Winnie hotels.
- October 1 5:00 AM CDT - Transition opens and bike maintenance starts
- October 1 6:45 AM CDT - Transition cloys
- October 1 6:50 AM CDT - Pre-Race Talk and Swim line up begins
- October 1 7:20 AM CDT - Olympic swim starts and duathlon starts
- October 1 7:25 AM CDT - Sprint Starts
- October 1 10:00 AM CDT - Post Race Party and awards
- Event contact
- i Tri Events