Entering the Redback is easy!
Choose to enter The Redback as:
- A Six-Stage Rider - Entering all 6 stages over the 4 days - being all Long course stages OR all short course stages
- A Single-Stage Rider - Riders who enter less than 6 stages over the 4 days OR who want to do a mix of Long course and Short course stages - allowing you to pick the races you want to do!
2023 SIX-STAGE RIDER INCLUSIONS:
- Entry to race week (6 stages over 4 days)- A line or B Line course
- Event branded socks
- Ticket for the Final Presentation Dinner after Stage 6 at Mercure Alice Springs
- Free usage of the facilities (including the pool!) at the event hotel
- Fully marked and marshalled course
- Professional medical support on course
- Professional electronic timing and results
- The friendliest event crew ever
EXTEND YOUR STAY AND SEE MORE OF THE RED CENTRE
There are a number of tourist activities and attractions in Alice Springs and surrounds that can be included in your itinerary before, during and after race week. Hire a car to see some of the West MacDonnell Ranges, and local attractions like the Alice Springs Desert Park.
Add a few more nights to your trip and visit the surrounding region. Consider visiting the wonders of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Watarrka to complete your Red Centre holiday.
To make your holiday planning easier, we’ve partnered with the Red Centre experts at the Alice Springs Visitor Information Centre who can book all your accommodation, tours, and unlimited kilometre car hire needs in one convenient itinerary. Call 1800 645 199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.