Since 2010, the Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live has brought thousands of riders from across the Island together to raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer.
The 13th Annual Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live on September 10, 2023 is a time to celebrate survivors, families, loved ones and remember those we’ve lost.
Consider making a donation when you register for this event. Your gift means Island Prostate Centre can provide navigation support, exercise programs, and counselling services to meet the growing need in our community.
Even a small donation can make a powerful difference. Your donation stays right here on Vancouver Island to benefit your family, friends and neighbours.
All riders and passengers must be registered and have a signed waiver to participate.
Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live
Riders and passengers must be registered and have a signed waiver to participate.
$40.00May 1 - Sep. 9
We are working on a slightly different route for the 2023 Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live! Click here to see the 2022 Ride to Live route.
- September 10 8:00 a.m. PDT - Day-of Registration
- September 10 9:45 a.m. PDT - Opening Ceremony
- September 10 10:00 a.m. PDT - Riders leave Enrico Winery
- September 10 11:30 a.m. PDT - Food Trucks & Entertainment at Enrico Winery
- September 10 12:00 p.m. PDT - Riders return to Enrico Winery
- Event contact
- Claire Patterson
- Visit website