Geared towards promoting health and building our community!
This year our theme is "WALKING WITH MY HEART FOR MY HEART" and our goal is to promote health as a family unit. We are moved by having someone to hold us accountable and be there with us along the journey! If we can do this as a family we will be well on our way to quality and quantity of life!
The proceeds of this walk will go towards a local organization in the community in building our youth. I want to partner with them to make sure our kids have the necessary tools and resources for building successful adults.
Being a product of a small community your understand how vital having access to enrichment in the summer months are, so we want to start a summer program. The program will be built around making sure the kids retain as well as grow in the fundamentals of Reading and Math!
With your help we can make this happen!
- February 18 7:00 AM CST - Packet Pick-Up
- February 18 8:00 AM CST - Start Time - Runners
- February 18 8:10 AM CST - Start Time - Walkers
- February 18 9:00 AM CST - Fun Run Starts
- February 18 9:00 AM CST - Pop Up Health Fair Starts
- February 18 12:00 PM CST - Pop Up Health Fair Ends
- Event contact
- Angie Griffin/Kenneth Griffin