Countdown to event
Join us for the 5K@EASD Virtual Challenge anytime during September 30 - October 4, 2023!
This year, the 5K@EASD Virtual Challenge will bring together people across the globe and EASD attendees to emphasize the need for increased physical activity to help prevent diabetes and diabetes complications. This disease awareness activity provides participants with the opportunity to raise public awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle in preventing and controlling diabetes.
- What is a virtual 5K? A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, or on the track.
- When? Starting on Saturday, 30 September "running" through Wednesday, 4 October.
- How? Run, walk or roll, then upload your results.
- Cost? Free for all registrants!
- Share your #5KEASD moment with the community. Take a picture or share a video of your #5KEASD moments on social media. Tag 5K@EASD and we will share your posts and stories! To see last year's photos, see below!
Continue driving change in diabetes by running or walking the 5K@EASD Virtual Challenge!