BE A HERO
October 1, 2023 at Settler's Park
Registration starts at 11am
Fun Run starts at 12pm
** Swag Bags may be limited or out of stock during late registration**
#LightUpMBC shines a light on the importance of critical funding for Metastatic Breast Cancer research, also known as Stage 4, where cancer has spread beyond the breast to other parts of the body. As of today there is NO CURE.
Please join us on Sunday, October 1st, 2023 for our 3rd annual Chicagoland #LightUpMBC event to raise awareness and funding for research. This event is sure to be unforgettable for HERO's of all ages and their families. We will start our 1.1-mile run/walk with a SUPERHERO launch, then as you propel through the ribbon, you will bring renewal and hope, while taking a quantum leap to bring a cure to end Stage IV. No Experience necessary!
Together we can make a difference.
You can be a part of stopping this disease from being terminal.
We hope you will join us at this meaningful event to raise money to find a cure for MBC.
There are several ways to get involved in the #LightUpMBC Fun Run:
1. Register to participate in the race in person or virtually. You have the option to participate individually, create a team, or join an existing team
2. Help us fundraise by sharing your unique fundraising page created by Race Roster with family and friends
3. Unable to participate? Make a donation to support MBC research
4. Become a Sponsor
- October 1 11:00 AM CDT - Check in
- October 1 12:00 PM CDT - Hero Run/Walk Begins