DOWN & DIRTY
OBSTACLE RACE !!
"Obstacles, nature's way to show you how much you can do."
DAY OF REGISTRATION PRICES
Early Bird Special
May 17, 2023 - July 1, 2023
Ages 21 and up - $45
Ages 8-20 yrs old - $35
July 2, 2023 - August 25, 2023
Ages 21 and up - $50
Ages 8-20 yrs old - $40
August 26, 2023 - September 6, 2023
Ages 21 and up - $55
Ages 8-20 yrs old - $45
Day of walk-ins will be accommodated, however we strongly encourage you to register ahead of time.
Please make sure you provide ample time to return valuables to your vehicle prior to the start of your intended wave time. Please note that we can not store personal belongs during your race time.
The Sterling House Down and Dirty 5K Obstacle Race is a family-friendly community-wide event. There is a little bit of FUN for everyone. IT IS totally for "The Average Joe" looking to have a great time. You WILL NOT be timed and the only person you will be competing against is yourself. Go at your own pace. No need to rush!
Run, walk or crawl your way to the finish line - as you get sweaty, sandy, dirty and wet along the way! Best of all you are in it to win it for Sterling House. All proceeds will benefit our programs and services including camp, sports and preschool scholarships, as well as, food for those families and children experiencing food insecurity.
*Our first priority is the health and safety of our community. All programs and events are subject to change if needed.
- This is a fundraiser to support our programs and services -Refunds will only be issued if we have to cancel.
- There is NO kids run. Children will participate on the full 5K course, but MUST HAVE at least one parent/adult participating in the event with them. Please note some of the obstacles and distance may be challenging for younger children.
Sterling House serves our community in many ways:
- 300 Patrons served each month in our Food Pantry
- 160 Food deliveries are made each month to home bound seniors
- 175 Students receive weekend meals through our Food-4-Kids Program
- 300 Children were served at our Back-2-School Event
- 400 Thanksgiving food baskets were distributed in our Food Pantry
- 600 Children received toys and gifts from our Annual Toy Drive
- 2,000 Youth Athletes across soccer, basketball, lacrosse, and swim
- If you would like to support or learn more visit us at www.sterlinghousecc.org
One (1) Race-shirt included; 8-11 years must have an adult/parent participating with them
Early BirdMay 17 – Jul 1
$40.00Jul 2 – Aug 25
Last CallAug 26 – Sep 7
One (1) Race-shirt included; 21+ as of race day
Early BirdMay 17 – Jul 1
$50.00Jul 2 – Aug 24
Last CallAug 25 – Sep 7
- Sat, September 9, 2023 8:00 AM - Check-In Opens
- Sat, September 9, 2023 8:30 AM - Event Starts