RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The Organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules and Regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organiser will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to prevent a participant's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
3. Any disputes arising from participation in the VRTIC BUBBLE RUN 2023 shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Laws of Malaysia.
4. In response to future decisions from Malaysia authorities (if any) or in any unforeseen circumstances, The Organiser has the right to convert VRTIC BUBBLE RUN 2023 to be a virtual event. Further arrangement regarding registration will then be announced later.
1. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
2. All entries are based on a first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated.
3. KIM VRTIC BUBBLE RUN 2023 is open to all Malaysian citizen who holds a valid Malaysian Passport and/or Malaysian IC and International runners with valid passport.
Age (As of Dec 2023)
Bubble Fun Run 5KM
5 yrs & above
4. Age qualification is taken as at 31st December 2023
5. Runners aged below 18 must be accompanied and/or get permission from parent who will also be fully responsible for the children’s participation. Parent/guardian who wish to accompany must register for the run)
6. Once the registration is completed and payment has been made, entry fees for those who for whatever reason (s) do not take part in the event are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-DEFERRABLE.
7. Race entry is non-transferable to unregistered runners. Those who are discovered to participate with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
8. Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained. Any change of category requires a new registration.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when the quota of a race / start is full.
11. Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the VRTIC BUBBLE RUN 2023.
12. Participants must agree to receive contact from the event Organiser from time to time by email/SMS blast. Any notice sent by email from The Organiser or the party assigned by the Organiser to the supplied address on the registration form shall be assumed received by the Participant.
13. Super early bird promotion is exclusively for the first 100 registrations only.
14. Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact:RaceXasia Hotline: 1800-18-0505 Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm (GMT + 8) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. All announcements, promotions and communications related to this event will be published on our official Facebook Page, email or SMS whichever channel deemed suitable.
1. Each participant is entitled to receive an official event t-shirt and bib number.
1. The Race Kit collection (RKC):
Date : To be confirmed
Time : To be confirmed
Venue : To be confirmed
2. Courier service is not available for this event.
3. All participants must bring along the confirmation slip or confirmation number together with their Identity Card or passport to collect their bib number and event T-shirt.
4. Change in sizes of the race event tee during collection is strictly NOT ALLOWED. Participants must adhere to the race event tee sizes that they have registered for.
5. There will be NO Race-Kit collection counter opened during the race day, hence no race-kits will be issued to runners. Outstation runners are advised to choose postage option to avoid missing the actual racekit collection day.
6. Runners who missed the operating hours of Racekit Collection Day and still wish to participate, are able to request to collect before flag-off. RM20 per racekit will be charged as a penalty fee.
7. All Race kits not collected during RKC day will be kept for collection after race day. Kindly contact The Organiser for this purpose and collect within 2 weeks, else it will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
DURING EVENT DAY
1. It is compulsory for the participants to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participants' disqualification from the race.
2. All runners are encouraged to wear the KIM VRTIC BUBBLE RUN 2023 official t-shirt during the event day.
3. Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
4. Participants who take part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers.
5. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
6. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants after cut-off time for each category. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles.
7. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the Organiser, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself / herself.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the event date or venue at their own discretion. No refunds will be given if this event is cancelled by unavoidable means from the orders of Organiser.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather or any form of acts of God. Should the mentioned persist after the delay, deemed to be unsafe or impossible to proceed, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without any refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organiser have considerations to give a refund and The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
ADHERING THE SOP
1. As the nation enters the endemic phase for Covid-19, runners are responsible to ensure that all preventive measures as deemed necessary by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and its regulations are adhered to.
2. Participants must be fully vaccinated & healthy to be able to participate.