Rules & Regulations
- Participants who completed the Online Registration agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event (KLSCCCIFR2023) that has been signed up.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- All participants are required to complete the Online Registration entry form with accurate and correct information.
- Once the registration is being processed, there will be NO REFUND for those who fail to show up for the race and/or withdraw from it.
- The race registration will only confirm when full payment of the race entry fee has been made.
- Race category or race entry is not transferable.
- Stictly NO CHANGES of name and race category after registration is completed. Please check and ensure all details are correct before submitting.
- On-the-spot entries will NOT be entertained.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risk and the Organiser shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and/or damage to property, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs or recordings of the participants for any commercial or advertising purposes for any commercial advertising including legitimate purpose.
- The Race Director/Organising Committee decision is final.
- All participants should pick up their Race Packs and Goodie Bag on the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) day which has been designated.
- Participants can appoint a friend / representative to collect their Race Packs should they are not able to be present personally.
- Participants who do not collect their Race Pack during the scheduled date and time will be forfeited.
- Anyone who reports later than the flag-off time will not be allowed to participate in the race. Latecomers should be aware that their timings would have commenced when the race begins.
- A participant may be disqualified for the following reason(s):
(a) Refusing to follow the rules and regulations and /or instructions given by the Organiser and/or Race Officials.
(b) Consumption of alcohol, stimulants or any kind of prohibited drugs 24 hours before the race.
- Any participants decided to withdraw from the race should report to the Race Officials.
- The details on the reverse side of your RACE BIB must be filled in to enable us to contact your next-of-kin in case of emergency.
- Taking shortcuts and / or running off the track.
- Do not throw any garbage onto the course.
- Cheating (using substitute runners, using other means of transportation)
- Not carrying your running bib with you.
- Continuing the run after the cutoff times.
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race.
- Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organizer reserve the right to further delay or postpone the race without any refund of registration fees.
- Running is a physically demanding sport. Therefore, if you are unsure of your physical health condition, please seek medical advice from a medical professional before your register for the race.
- Participants are advised against the consumption of alcohol, stimulants or any kind of prohibited drugs 24-hours before the race.
- Participants are to ensure that they are physically prepared, well-rested and well-hydrated on the race day.
- Should a participant feels unwell in the course of the race, he/she should stop and seek immediate medical attention from the on-course ambulance or at the finishing area.
- If a participant is deemed to be physically incapable of continuing the race due to severe dehydration, dizziness, fainting; the Race Officials and/or Medical Practitioner has the right to prohibit him/her from continuing the race. The Organiser's decision is final in determining the prohibition/disqualification of the participant(s) concerned.