Volunteer for this event
Under 19 volunteer? Please complete this link instead (with a parent/guardian)
- Package Pickup (PRE EVENT) Thursday 12th December (North Vancouver), Friday 13th December (Broadway)
- Greet eager participants as they pick up their run kits. Distribute packages, explain contents, and answer basic questions about the upcoming event.
- Event Set-up & Décor-6 positions
- Assist with set up of tables, tents and other equipment; distribute supplies to their assigned locations, organize check-in areas, help prepare water and food stations. If you see it at a run, the set-up crew put it there! There will also be festive themed decor to set up.
This role will then convert into an Information/ wayfinding volunteer from 12-2pm
- Start/Finish Line-5 positions
- Assist with the set-up and function of the start/finish line, including participant management, water and snack station, and medal/gift distribution!
- Cheer Team-10 positions
- Create a positive vibe around the event by providing lots of smiles, high fives and cheers to runners on the course and around the start/finish line! The Cheer Team provides basic info about the event to participants and assists with run operations, but most of all exudes ENTHUSIASM!!! This position is great for groups, or minors with their guardian.
- Cycle Squad-2 positions
- Ride your bike around the course, providing assistance and information as asked. Lead cyclist will ride just ahead of the first runners, notifying route marshals that runners are coming. Sweep patrol will ride behind the last walkers to ensure nobody is lost or left on the course. Cyclists must provide their own bike & helmet.
- Route Marshal-20 positions
- Volunteers will be stationed around the event site and at various parts of the course to guide runners, answer questions, and connect with Run Staff as required.
- Registration Table-6 positions
- Distribute run packets, process run-day registrations, and monitor lines to ensure participants are helped as quickly as possible. Once the run begins you may have the opportunity to assist with other tasks.
- Bag Check-2 positions
- Provide secure organised storage for participants' belongings during the race.
- Clean Up-5 positions
- Retrieve tables and other equipment, take down signage, pack up supplies, etc. Great for anyone who is running and still wants to support the event by volunteering.