The BLT Runners is a running club for residents and friends of the communities of Beechville-Lakeside-Timberlea (BLT). Our members range from learn-to-run/beginner to intermediate/recreational to experienced/developed. The club was created in June 2016 and incorporated as a non-profit society in September 2016. Our official name is the Beechville Lakeside Timberlea Running Club. We go by BLT Runners for short.
General membership in the club is free. We encourage all participants in our group to become members so that we can better communicate.
- Access to private Facebook Group for member communication
- Member email updates
- Invitations to club social events
- Access to other offers and discounts
- Access to register for/participate in semi-guided speedwork sessions
- Voting rights at Member General Meetings
- Access to member raffles