The SRRA welcomes people of all fitness levels.
Your SRRA Membership fee includes a mandatory Saskatchewan Athletics membership. $2.00 of your SRRA membership goes to Sask Athletics for insurance for SRRA members when they compete on the road at an event sanctioned by Saskatchewan Athletics or an event put on by our club or a Branch in Canada that has a Sanctioned Event. It is not for indoor or outdoor track events or to collect points in the TIMEX road race series or set records or rankings. Those events require a full Sask Athletics membership.
SRRA Membership Benefits:
- Get connected with the running community in Saskatoon – meet new friends and running partners.
- Reduced entry fees at all SRRA races including the Saskatchewan Marathon
- Receive event notices and information emailed approximately once a week in our Newsletter.
- Reduced fees or free access to the clinics or workshops for members
- Free training opportunities in a group setting
- Receive discounts at some of Saskatoon’s finest sports stores.
- Attend social events that are planned throughout the year.
- Opportunity to serve as a volunteer at various races and other Association activities throughout the year.
- Opportunity to purchase SRRA Club Wear and products.
- Satisfaction of knowing your annual dues help support running and fitness in the Saskatoon community.