Welcome to TriColumbus Triathlon Club! TriColumbus Triathlon Club is a social and training community of Columbus, Ohio area triathletes. Club members include triathletes of all ages and abilities, from beginners to age group winners. TriColumbus Triathlon Club is an official USAT-registered club that organizes community workouts, social events, race support, clinics, and a range of discounts with local and national partners. We love Central Ohio. We love triathlon!
Why TriColumbus Triathlon Club?
- Coached workouts - We offer triathlon coached training programs, weekly workouts, strength and conditioning programs.
- Designed for the Busy Person - Our club is designed for the busy professional or individual who loves the sport of triathlon but only has a few hours a week to swim, bike or run.
- All Levels Welcome - Membership includes the beginner or experienced athlete who participate in short course triathlon (mini, sprint & olympic distances).
- Supportive - We are supportive. From the first time or age group winner there is a place for you!
- Support Local - We support our local race organizers who produce short-course triathlons the foundation of the sport we love. We volunteer when not racing to support local races by working an aid station, assisting in transition area, serving as course marshals, and where ever we may be needed.
Triathlon is in our DNA. Come join our community of triathletes focused on getting better and making each other better. Join us and make new friends!