The only thing better than running is running for a cause. Join StartLine Racing for our newest race series - the Dignity Health Run Series! These seven great events will help support the amazing work done by St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and Barrow Neurological Institute. Need a little extra motivation to help give back? One person is going to win a VIP Suite to a 2016 Arizona Diamondbacks Game!
Register for a minimum of four events below and save 20% off each race! The more you run the more you save!
Stride 4 Spines
Run the Distance for Parkinsons
Event Date: Sat, February 6, 2016Closed
10th Annual Laura's Run
Event Date: Sat, April 9, 2016Closed
2nd Annual Dignity Health Family 5K
Event Date: Sun, May 1, 2016Closed
How the Series Works
Why run in just one event when you can save more by registering for the whole Series! Register for a minimum of four events and save 20% on your registration. The more you run the more you save!!
This year's Series is even bigger (7 total events), features the best events from last year along with some awesome new ones.
And don't forget - this is a StartLine Racing Series which means big prizes!!
Get points for every event you complete, with extra points being awarded based on your age group and overall finish. At the end of the series the top 100 point earns, plus all participants that complete at least 4 of the 7 series events, will be entered into our Dignity Health Run Series Prize Drawing.
Along with great prizes from StartLine and our sponsors, one person will walk away with a suite to a 2016 Arizona Diamondbacks Game!!
The more events you register for, the more you save. Check out all the details on our Series page.
2015/16 Dignity Health Series Events Include:
- Run Fore Cancer - September 27 2015
- Dignity Health Disco Dash 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run - October 25 2015
- Dignity Health "Making a Joint Effort" 5K & Ortho Fun Run - January 9 2016
- Strides 4 Spines - January 23 2016
- Run the Distance for Parkinsons - February 6 2016
- Laura's Run - April 9 2016
- Dignity Health Family 5K - May 1 2016
What You Get at Each Race
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal at Each Event.
- Custom Event T-Shirt at Each Event
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups at Each Event
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!