2014 marks the 19th Anniversary for the Race for Recovery and the 25th Anniversary for HOPE! The event began in 1995 and has raised almost $900,000 in direct support for Saskatchewan cancer patients and their families. The Race for Recovery is a Saskatoon based fundraising event led by volunteers.
$35.00Mar. 25 – Apr. 30
$40.00May 1 – May 30
- June 1 10:00 a.m. CST - Participant Check-in
- June 1 10:45 a.m. CST - Welcome and Warm-up
- June 1 11:00 a.m. CST - Race for Recovery Kick-Off
- June 1 11:45 a.m. CST - Family Picnic and Live Entertainment Featuring the Karpinka Brothers
- June 1 12:30 p.m. CST - Closing Remarks