Come out to an action packed day with leading speakers in race management, event organisation and promotion of health and physical activity at the Canadian Sports Hall of Fame. The Athletics Canada Race Director's Summit is an opportunity to share best practices and shape future directions for road running in Canada with sport leaders and race directors.
Includes Welcome Reception, Hot Breakfast & Lunch
$199.00Jan. 20 – Mar. 1
$225.00Mar. 2 – Mar. 31
$295.00Apr. 1 – Apr. 30
$325.00May 1 – May 25
ClosedMay 25 – May 27
- May 27 6:00 p.m. MDT - Welcome Reception
- May 28 7:00 a.m. MDT - Breakfast
- May 28 8:30 a.m. MDT - Summit Welcome
- May 28 8:45 a.m. MDT - Keynote: Mary Wittenberg
- May 28 9:15 a.m. MDT - Panel 1: Value Branding and Brand Marketing: What is unique about your race?
- May 28 10:45 a.m. MDT - Panel 2: Community Relations and Engagement: How could strategic engagement and stakeholder relation
- May 28 12:00 p.m. MDT - Lunch
- May 28 1:30 p.m. MDT - Panel 3: Socially Responsible Event Management: What can you do to create a sustainable event?
- May 28 3:00 p.m. MDT - Panel 3: Volunteer Recruitment & Retention: Why do people come, and keep coming, to help at your
- May 28 4:00 p.m. MDT - Summit Closing
- May 28 7:00 p.m. MDT - Dinner