Skip to main content

Mountaintop Readers

Raise money for Mountaintop Readers

RFI 2015; 25% proceeds will be used for library operations, i.e. books, technology, and programming.  The other 75% is for the New Building Fund to proceed in creating a building committee to work on a development plan, and start with preliminary drawings, surveys, and permits.


Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.

Team information

Mountaintop Readers

Raised: $575.00

CVVFD Auxiliary Power

Raised: $100.00

Citizens Bank of West Virginia

Raised: $50.00

Alpine Heritage Preservation

Raised: $35.00

Tucker Boulder Park

Raised: $25.00

Recent donors

Date Name Amount
Sep 25 Arlene Karesh $50.00
Sep 25 Jeannette Ware $15.00
Sep 25 Alice Tekavec $10.00
Sep 25 Kelley Young $20.00
Sep 25 Linda Reeves $20.00
Sep 25 John Cooper $25.00
Sep 24 Caroline Pell $5.00
Sep 18 Jeanne Odom $10.00
Sep 15 Susan F. Meyer $100.00
Sep 15 Judit Haverty $125.00