The TranSelkirks Run is a multi-day point-to-point trail running race based out of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. This event allows athletes to access and traverse wild and fantastic scenery, while building camaraderie, overcoming adversity and sharing a singular adventure.
Participants from the US and other countries, please note:
All registration fees are in Canadian Dollars. Please use the currency converter app. on your phone to view your countries' conversion for this Canadian event.
If you are bringing someone who is not participating but would like to join us for dinner each night, they can purchase the Meal Package. Five dinners included. $200.
Three dinners included. This is for family or friends who would like to join us for dinner but who are not participating in the event.
Friday, September 1st, dinner only.
225g Yukon Magnum Bear Deterrent
First 50 registrants - $200 CAD discount on Phase 2 pricing
Next 50 registrants - $100 CAD discount on Regular pricing
Next 50 registration- $100 CAD discount on regular price
1. Online registration will close at midnight on Sunday, August 21, 2017 or when the registration cap is reached.
2. There will be an online processing fee applied to your registration into this event.
3. 5% GST will be applied to your registration at checkout
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars. The Registration Fee is approximately $750 American depending on your credit card provider.
5. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
7. Note that there will be 3 Phases of Registration Fee. So register soon for the best pricing.
Phase 1 - first 50 people to register - $999
Phase 2 -Registrant #51-100 - $1199
Phase 3 - Registrants #101-150 - $1299
Final Phase - Registrants #151-200 - $1399
1. Payment must be made in full at time of registration
2. No refunds on your registration.
3. All deferrals, substitutions, and cancellations will be subject to a $250 admin fee with the remaining credit transferred to someone else for the 2017 TranSelkirks event, or held for you or someone else for the 2018 TranSelkirks event.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing by one of the following: