Race goes rain or shine!
Online Registration has closed, but you can still register on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the times and locations listed below under 'Registration Options'.
The oldest, largest, most fun and most competitive 10k in Waterloo Region. If you're looking for...
- a race for the whole family, the 10k, 5k, and 3k events make for a great way to spend Father's Day morning!
- a fast race in Waterloo Region, this is the largest and most competitive 10k around!
- a great and historic race experience, this has been offering a great racing atmosphere for 40 years!
- a race with great food, free beer, a live band, men's and women's tank tops, finishers medals, and lots of draw prizes and fundraising prizes.
- This 40th annual event has some great surprises in store!
- Saucony Canada x Run Waterloo present: 10k Tune Up + Beer!
- The 2017 Waterloo 10 KM Classic is the first leg of the Battle of Waterloo V
- Hosted by University of Waterloo during 60 Years of Innovation
- Browse Waterloo 10 KM Classic results all the way back to 1978!
- Men's and women's retro tank tops!
Run Waterloo: inspiring community through running.
$50.00Dec. 10 – Apr. 18
$55.00Apr. 19 – Jun. 11
$60.00Jun. 12 – Jun. 14
$45.00Dec. 10 – Apr. 18
$50.00Apr. 19 – Jun. 11
$55.00Jun. 12 – Jun. 14
$25.00Dec. 10 – Apr. 18
$30.00Apr. 19 – Jun. 11
$35.00Jun. 12 – Jun. 14
- June 18 7:00 a.m. EDT - Race Day Registration and Kit Pickup Opens
- June 18 9:00 a.m. EDT - Race Start
- June 18 9:15 a.m. EDT - Post-race Food & Entertainment
- June 18 10:00 a.m. EDT - Medal pickup - 3 KM
- June 18 10:15 a.m. EDT - Medal pickup - 5 KM
- June 18 10:15 a.m. EDT - Charity message and Awards
- June 18 10:30 a.m. EDT - Medal pickup - 10 KM
- Event contact
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017